Cable and pipe locator Success AG-317G
Cable and pipe locator Success AG-317G
The set for fast and accurate location of underground utilities and their depth measurement.
- Indication of utility position on the screen.
- Automatic measurement of utility depth and current rate of the cable.
- The set includes an autonomous transmitter AG-107 with electrical power up to 60 W and built-in inductive antenna for tracing up to 5 km.
- Detection of optic fiber cables on depth up to 10 meters.
- Location of underground utilities at distance up to 5 kilometers.
- Cable & pipe tracing with measurement of burial depth and current rate.
- Portable transmitter with up to 60 W of power to locate almost any pipe or cable below ground surface.
- GIS mapping of located cables & pipes with supplied software and built-in GPS module.
- Electromagnetic PVC pipe location mode.
- Three modes of operation: "ROUTE”, "GRAPHIC”, “FRIEND-OR-FOE”.
- Three inbuilt sensors make omnidirectional antenna showing a direction of a cable or a metal pipeline on LCD display.
- Inbuilt sensor for digital measurement of the depth and current.
- Measured depth is 10 m.
- Passive frequency: Power, Radio, BB.
- Active frequency: 512 / 1024 / 8192 / 32768 Hz.
- Sensitivity: 100 μA.
- Large LCD display with high resolution and adjustable backlight brightness.
- Transmitter 60 W.
- Cast body, the case is sealed along the entire length to the connectors.
- Warranty 1 year.
- Detection of cables and any metal pipelines underground up to 10 m.
- Direct digital measurement of the depth up to 10 m.
- Indication of the deviation from the utility axis in the mode “ROUTE”.
- Direct digital measurement of the current.
- Survey the ground before the excavation works.
- Tracing of metal utilities at distance up to 5 km.
Location of cable and pipe insulation damages with contact and non-contact method using external sensors DKI-117 and DODK-117.
Specifications receiver AP-019.3
|Quasi-resonant frequencies of the filter||50(60) / 100(120) / 512 / 1024 / 8192 / 32768 Hz|
|Quasiresonant filter quality factor (Q)||Not less than 100|
|Frequency range "Broad band"||0,04 to 8 kHz|
|Frequency range "Radio"||8 to 40 kHz|
|The maximum gain of the electric path||>100 dB|
|Number of built-in sensors||4|
|Connected external sensors||CI-105, HP-117, DODK-117, DKI-117 (made by "TECHNO-AC")|
|Sensitivity control||- Auto - for 2D display «Route»;
- Semi-automatic or manual (optional) - for the «Graphics»;
- Automatic or manual (optional) - for the «2F» mode
|Determination the burial depth of the route||Automatically in the mode Route 0 to 9,99 m|
|The accuracy of determining of the depth||±5%|
|Measurement of the current of the signal received||Automatically in the mode Route 0.001 to 9.99 A|
|Accuracy of the measurement of the current of the signal received||±5%|
|Support of energy saving (intermittent) modes of the route locating generators||At combined work with the route locating generators made by "TECHNO-AC" ("Pulse" mode)|
|Visual indication||LCD display, 320x240 pix, LED lighting|
|Induced parameters||- Parameters of setting and control;
- 2D visualization of the route location relative to the device;
- Graphics of the signal level from sensors;
- Route burial depth;
- Signal current
|Audio indication Built-in transmitter - synthesized sound HM - sound indication of buttons pressing|
|Power supply source||4 to 7 V (4 elements of C type)|
|Time of continuous work from the one complete of the alkaline batteries||Not less than 20 hours|
|Temperature range for storage / operation||-30 to 60°С / -20 to 60°С|
|House protection degree||IP54|
Specifications transmitter AG-107
|The frequencies of the continuous «Co» or pulse «Pu» signal, Hz ± 0,1% - «kHz»|
|Load «clips» or «clamp»||512 - «0.5» / 1024 - «1.0» / 8192 - «8.2» / 32768 - «33»|
|«Antenna» modes||8192 - «8.2» / 32768 - «33»|
|«Antenna» modes||internal transmitting inductor «In»|
|external induction transmitting antenna «An»|
|«Modulation» modes (special form signal)||pulse «Pu» (short-term transmissions of the sine signals), transmission duration 0,12 sec., transmissions repetition frequency 1 Hz|
|dual-frequency «2F» (simultaneous frequency generation 1024 Hz, 8192 Hz), amplitudes ratio 4/1 (respectively)|
|Output parameters under power supply voltage 12…15V|
|Output current, А|
|Restricted by the program under manual increment, ≥||5 - at frequency 512 Hz «0.5» / 1024 Hz «1.0» / 8192 Hz «8.2» / «2F»|
|3 - at frequency 32768 Hz «33»|
|Maximum output voltage, V|
|Depending on «modulation», ≥||48 - in the dual-frequency modulation mode «2F»|
|60 - in other modes|
|Maximum output power, W|
|Restricted by the program, ≥||30 - in the continuous «Co» at load resistance up to 120Ω In dual-frequency mode «2F» at load resistance up to 77Ω|
|60 - in Pu (pulse) mode|
|Power supply sources|
|Operating range of the supply voltages||minimally acceptable voltage for oscillation start-up - 7 V|
|maximum allowed voltage for operation - 15 V|
|automatic shutdown voltage in the “oscillation” mode < 4,2 V|
|Battery set||4 LiFePO4 26700 3,2 V elements|
|External power supply sources (optional)||LiFePO4 charger|
|Automatic shutdowns of the device||at power supply voltage < 8,8 V|
|at power supply voltage > 27 V|
|in case of exceeding of the admissible absorbed current value (the exact figure depends on the actual mode)|
|in case of short circuit of the output during the adjustment process (actuation of the hardware safety system of the terminal amplifier)|
|in case of non-compliance of the oscillation mode settings depending on whether the external antenna is installed in the output or not (the switch to the “stop” mode)|
|in case of “long” (≈ 100 sec.) downtime in the “stop” mode (if the buttons are not pushed)|
|Connection options to the utility under examination||«Contact» connection with “earth return”|
|«Non-contact» connection with application of the internal transmitting antenna «In»|
|«Non-contact» connection with the use of external induction transmitting antenna «An» (the emission intensity is higher and easier access to the utility in comparison with the internal transmitting antenna «In»)|
|«Non-contact» connection using the transmitting induction “clamp” (selection of the cable from the bunch is possible)|
|Power output amplifier||the technology - updated CLASS D efficiency to 85%|
|LED indicators||separate light-emitting diodes indicating parameters and modes|
|digital indicator displaying the modes and parameters values and also showing output parameters of the «MULTIMETER» measurements, e.g.: output voltage (V), load current (А), load power (W) and load resistance (Ω / kΩ)|
|Overall dimensions of the electronic unit (case), not more than, mm.||216х180х105 mm|
|The weight of the electronic unit, not more than, kg||1,8|
|The admissible environment temperatures range when in operation||-30 to +60°С|
|Ingress protection rating||IP65 (when the enclosure-case is shut)|
|4||Power connection cable AG120.02.080|
|8||Set carrying bag|