Tasks to be solved
- Pre-location of cable fault.
- Determination of the cable fault type.
- Measurement of the distance to the cable line fault.
Our acoustic cable fault detectors allow to
- Cable fault location by electromagnetic and acoustic methods (with high-voltage pulse transmitter, which is not included into the set).
- Detection of insulation deterioration on cables by contact and non-contact methods.
- Location of cable damage.
- Detection of the distance to the damage.
- Cable length measurement.
Operation is done faster
- Quickly detected fault reduces the time to eliminate it.
- You can check the cable using reflectometer, ETL is not necessary.
Less money spent
- Reflectometer is cheaper than ETL.
- Only one person is needed to work with reflectometer.
- Portable reflectometer is more practical and light than the entire laboratory.
- You can provide services to locate cable faults.
- You can lease your device to other companies.