Two-channel data logging thermometer DT-527
Two-channel data logging thermometer DT-527
Modern multifunctional devices for measuring temperature and relative humidity.
Professional two-channel data logging thermometer DT-527 is used for high-presicion the temperature of liquid, dry, gaseous medium by penetration of the probe in the medium (penetration measurement), contact measurement of the solid surfaces temperature (surface measurement), measurement of the relative humidity of the gaseous non-aggressive medium, atmospheric pressure measurement, air flow speed measurement.
DT-527 has the ability to connect to a PC to set up the device and store the recorded data, saving the values on SD card, which can be viewed in the form of tables or graphs. Thermometers have a measurement resolution of 0.01°C.
DT-527 has the function of automatic reading the type of connected probe.
- Measurement of physical quantities with resolution 1; 0.1; 0.01 (can be set in menu).
- Changeable probe.
- Simultaneous use of two probes for measurement.
- Dew point calculation.
- Saving measurement readings on device’s SD-card.
- Readings in the form of the table or graph saved on SD-card.
- Connection with PC for device setting and saved data checking.
- Native PC software for storing and checking measurements.
- Logging of readings at intervals from 1 second to 23 hours 59 minutes 59 seconds.
- Displaying statistical data of measurement readings, such as max, min readings over the last 90 measurements.
- Installed batteries or accumulators charge state indication.
- Setting of the sound signal when the preset limit point of measurement quantity is exceeded.
- Automatic hibernation after set downtime.
- Graphic displaying the measurement readings change over time.
- Protection of batteries from over-discharging.
- External power connection.
- Automatic saving when switching off the current, averaged, max, min supply voltage, remaining operating time of the device.
- Humidity, atmospheric pressure, luminosity measurement.
- Simultaneous measurement of temperature and humidity.
- 1 year manufacturer's warranty.
- Powered by standard AA batteries.
- Graphic color display.
DT-527 is used for highly precise measurement of temperature, humidity and dew point temperature by direct contact with the measurement object.
Due to the possibility of changing the probe, measurements can be carried out for almost any media: liquid, dry, solid.
Two measurement channels and a logging function allow you to collect and store on the memory card detailed information about all measurements.
The software supplied with the device allows you to store and check the data on a computer.
Improved devices allow using high-precision probes for:
- high-precision surface measurements;
- high-precision air temperature measurements;
- high-precision atmospheric pressure measurements;
- work with thermocouples of types K, L, B, R, S;
- simultaneous high-precision measurement of temperature and humidity.
All DT-5 digital thermometers are calibrated and certified as measurement instruments in Russia, Kazakhstan, Belarus.
Contact us if you want to check id DT-5 are certified for your country.
Specifications thermometer DT-527
|Limits of absolute additional instrumental error when measuring temperature caused by changes in atmosphere temperature from normal (from +15 to +25°C) in the range from -20 to +50°C fon each 10°C, °C||±0,5|
|Limits of absolute additional instrumental error when measuring relative humidity caused by changes in atmosphere temperature from normal (from +15 to +25°C) in the range from -20 to +50°C on each 10°C, %||±0,5|
|DC power supply voltage, V||3|
|External DC power supply voltage, V||5|
|The length of the connecting cable between the electronic unit and the probe, m||1*|
|Weight of the electronic unit, less than, kg||0,2|
|Overall dimensions of the electronic unit, less than mm||180x70x27|
|Average error-free running time, at least, h||10000|
|Average operational life, at least, years||10|
|1||Two-channel data logging thermometer DT-527 - 1|
|2||1.5 V battery, type AA - 2|
|3||Operation manual (in English) - 1|
|4||Packaging - 1|
|2||Battery AA 1.2 V (2850 mA) - 2 pcs.|
|3||Case 53141 for a thermometer with 1 probe|
|4||Case 53142 for a thermometer with 2 probes|
|5||Case 53143 for a thermometer with 3 probes|
|6||Case 53134 for thermometer with 4 probes|