Cable and pipe locator Success AG-438.15N
Azerbaijan, Baku, Baku Expo Center, stand 3C116
Success AG-438.15N - underground cable and metal pipe locator
Success AG-438.15N - underground cable and metal pipe locator
The set includes the digital multifunctional receiver АР-027 and the portable transmitter with output power up to 20 W.
- Perfect to locate pipeline ties-in and bends.
- Perfect for area survey before excavation works.
- Tracing metal pipelines on the distance up to 3 km using transmitter.
Description of underground cable and metal pipe locator Success AG-438.15N
The set is designed for accurate location of underground utilities and their depth measurement (power/signal cable lines, armored fiber optic cables, pipes made of conductive materials), search for defects in cable lines, survey the ground before the excavation works in the shortest time and with great reliability and prevent damage to engineering utilities.
The set includes a digital multifunctional receiver with a large LCD screen and sound output to both the built-in speaker and the operator's headphones.
Water leak / cable flaw detector function (with optional acoustic sensor).
Portable transmitter with LCD display and built-in induction antenna. Transmitter with output power up to 20 W and range up to 3 km.
Contact and non-contact connection to utility.
Application of underground cable and metal pipe locator Success AG-438.15N
- Detection of cables and any metal pipelines underground up to 6 m depth.
- Tracing distance from the transmitter connection point is up to 3 km.
- Location of energized cables.
- Detection of intersections of the pipeline and cable.
- Detection of defects in cable lines.
- Survey the ground before the excavation works.
Features of AP-027 receiver
- Advanced digital location receiver.
- Large LCD display with switchable modes.
- Sound output to the built-in speaker and the operator's headphones.
- Vast range of supported frequencies (50 / 100 / 512 / 1024 / 8192 / 32768 Hz, WideBand 50…8600 Hz).
- Ability to connect an acoustic sensor (water leak detector / cable flaw detector functions).
- Enclosure protection class IP54 against external influences.
Features of AG-105 transmitter
- Built-in "multimeter" indicates the operator's choice of voltage, current, resistance, output power or supply voltage.
- Built-in transmitting antenna for non-contact pointing of the signal to utility.
- Manual power reduction/increase after auto-adjustment.
- Small size and weight.
AP-027 operation for utilities tracing
Move to the supposed utility location - an energized cable or a pipe. During the operation there will be information on the screen and sound in the headphones.
- The signal is low on the screen and in the headphones, it means the utility is far away from the operator.
- The closer to the utility the higher is the signal on the screen and the louder is the sound in the headphones.
- The operator is above the utility, the signal is maximum.
- The signal is less, it means the leakage was behind.
Tracing metal pipelines transmitter AG-105
Tracing metal pipelines on the distance up to 3 km using transmitter.
Underground cable and metal pipe locator Success AG-438.15N is recommended for application in the following industries
- Public utilities.
- Heat and water supply.
- Oil and gas industry.
Specifications of AP-027 receiver
|Type of accepted signal||Uninterrupted /pulse||Uninterrupted signal|
|Frequencies of the receiver’s filter||Central frequency of quasi-resonant filter 50…60 Hz, 100…450 Hz through 50 Hz, 120…540 Hz through 60 Hz, 512 Hz / 1024 Hz / 8192 Hz / 33 kHz||- Range limitation "below" 0,1 / 0,15 / 0,21 / 0,31 / 0,45 / 0,65 / 0,95 / 1, 38 kHz;
- Range limitation "above" 2,00 / 1,38 / 0,95 / 0,65 / 0,45 / 0,31 / 0,21 / 0, 15 kHz
|"Broadband" (operating mode)||0,05…8,6 kHz||0,09…2,20 kHz|
|Gain factor||100 dB|
|Visual indication||Liquid-crystal display-symbols and meaning of the chosen modes and parameters:
- animated (moving) scale of the output signal level;
- digital value and animated (moving) scale of the output signal level;
- graphic (moving diagram) of the output signal level;
- frequency content of the output signal level;
- digital and graphic display of output signal levels kept in the "memory"
|Sound indication||- Headphones natural broadband or filtered signal|
|- Headphones-synthesized sound. Frequency modulation;
- Built-in emitter - synthesized sound. Frequency modulation
|Supply||- voltage 4...7 V;
- alkaline batteries АА type 1,5 V (4 pcs.)
|Time of continuous operation not less than||20 hours|
|Automatic shutdown when the device is not active||After 30 minutes of inactivity|
|Ingress protection rating||IP54|
|Weight of the electronic unit||0,46 kg|
|Receiver AP-027 dimensions||220x102x42 mm|
Specifications of AG-105 transmitter
|The frequencies of the continuous "Co" or pulse "Pu" signal, Hz ± 0,1% - "kHz"|
|Load "clips" or "clamp"||512 - "0.5" / 1024 - "1.0" / 8192 - "8.2" / 32768 - "33"|
|"Antenna" modes||8192 - "8.2" / 32768 - "33"|
|"Antenna" modes||- Internal transmitting inductor "In"|
|"Modulation" modes (special form signal)||- Pulse "Pu" (short-term transmissions of the sine signals);
- Transmission duration 0,12 sec.;
- Transmissions repetition frequency 1 Hz
|- Dual-frequency "2F" (simultaneous frequency generation 1024 Hz, 8192 Hz);
- Amplitudes ratio 4/1 (respectively)
|Output parameters under power supply voltage 12…15 V|
|Output current, А|
|Restricted by the program under manual increment, ≥||5 - at frequency 512 Hz "0.5" / 1024 Hz "1.0" / 8192 Hz "8.2" / "2F"|
|3 - at frequency 32768 Hz "33"|
|Set by the program for automatic adjustment with the external load of "clips" or "clamp", ≥||0,2 - at frequency 512 Hz "0.5" / 1024 Hz "1.0" / "2F"|
|0,1 - at frequency 8192 Hz "8.2" / 32768 Hz "33"|
|Maximum output voltage, V|
|Depending on "modulation", ≥||32 - in the dual-frequency modulation mode "2F"|
|40 - in other modes|
|Maximum output power, W|
|Restricted by the program, ≥||20 - in the continuous "Co" and pulse "Pu" modes at frequencies 512 Hz "0.5" / 1024 Hz "1.0" / 8192 Hz "8.2" at load resistance up to 80 Ω;
In dual-frequency mode "2F" at load resistance up to 50 Ω
|6 - at frequency 32768 Hz "33" at load resistance up to 260 Ω|
|Power supply sources|
|Operating range of the supply voltages||Minimally acceptable voltage for oscillation start-up: 7 V "Bt", < 9 V "Ас"|
|Maximum allowed voltage for operation - 15 V|
|Automatic shutdown voltage in the "oscillation" mode: < 4.2 V "Bt", < 7.9 V "Ас"|
|Battery set||8 "alkaline" cells 1.5 V "type С" (recommended – "Duracell ® ULTRA")|
|External power supply sources (optional)||- Battery "12 V" (e.g. automotive);
- Output voltage 11…14 V, maximum current not less than 4 А
|- Mains power supply adapter АG114М.02.020 (extra accessory based on GS60A15-P1J "MEAN WELL");
- Output voltage 15 V, power 60 W
|Operating time ("life cycle")||While in operation of the battery set "type Сх8" is defined by the quality (capacity and "load capability") of the applied alkaline cells and can be equal to from 4 to 6 hours in the "Co" и "2F" modes or from 20 to 30 hours in the "Pu" mode at initial output voltage 7 W in "continuous" modes "Co" / "2F" or at initial output voltage 15 W in pulse modulation mode "Pu"|
|Under the external power supply is fully conditioned by this external energy source characteristics therefore under mains supply operating time is unlimited|
|An automatic control over the output voltage during oscillation process||Proportional control over the output power depending on the "energy potential" of the power supply source|
|Automatic shutdowns of the device||- At power supply voltage in the "stop" mode < 6.5 V "Bt", < 8.8 V "Ас";
- At power supply voltage in the "oscillation" mode < 4.2 V "Bt", < 7.9 V "Ас";
- At power supply voltage > 15.5 V;
- In case of exceeding of the admissible absorbed current value (the exact figure depends on the actual mode);
- In case of short circuit of the output during the adjustment process (actuation of the hardware safety system of the terminal amplifier);
- In case of non-compliance of the oscillation mode settings depending on whether the external antenna is installed in the output or not (the switch to the "stop" mode);
- In case of "long" (≈ 100 sec.) downtime in the "stop" mode (if the buttons are not pushed)
|Adjustment with load||Automatic, up to the reaching of the specific consumption rate or attainment of the load current:
- ≥ 0,2 А at frequencies 512 Hz "0.5" / 1024 Hz "1.0" / "2F";
- ≥ 0,1 А at frequencies 8192 Hz "8.2" and 32768 Hz "33"
|Manual (via buttons LESS / MORE « ») after the automatic adjustment|
|Connection options to the communication under examination||- "Contact" connection with "earth return";
- "Non-contact" connection with application of the internal transmitting antenna "In";
- "Non-contact" connection using the transmitting induction "clamp" (selection of the cable from the bunch us possible)
|Classification in accordance with the Russian State Standard (GOST) 51318.22-2006||Class A|
|Power output amplifier||- The technology - updated CLASS D;
- Efficiency to 85%
|LED indicators||- Separate light-emitting diodes indicating parameters and modes|
|- Digital indicator displaying the modes and parameters values and also showing output parameters of the "MULTIMETER" measurements, e.g.: output voltage (V), load current (А), load power (W) and load resistance (Ω / kΩ)|
|Overall dimensions of the electronic unit (case), not more than, mm||216х180х105|
|The weight of the electronic unit, not more than, kg||2|
|The admissible environment temperatures range when in operation||-30…+60°С, with "battery" power supply it is not recommended to use the device under sub-zero environmental temperatures|
|Ingress protection rating||IP65 (when the enclosure-case is shut)|
|1||Receiver AP-027||1 pcs.|
|2||Transmitter АG-105||1 pcs.|
|4||Electromagnetic sensor EMD-247||1 pcs.|
|5||Contact magnetic AG120.02.090||2 pcs.|
|6||Grounding rod AG110.02.004||2 pcs.|
|7||Operation manual||1 pcs.|
Compatible with the receivers АP-019 and AP-027.
Sensor is used for precise location of a single cable in a bunch of other cables.
Used for pipeline leak detection in hard-to-reach places and for isolation valves diagnostics.
Compatible with the receivers AP-019 and AP-027.
It is used for the selection of the cable from a bunch, for location of internal wiring and cable fault location.
Extra grounding wire and rod for better quality of underground utility location.
Set of type C rechargeable accumulators and charger for AP-019 and AG-105.